Thank you for registering for a GCCA Class/Workshop. To ensure the safety and enjoyment of the GCCA community, please note the following terms and conditions:
1. Pets are not permitted at GCCA, with the exception of authorized pet therapy and assistance dogs, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
2. GCCA is a smoke free environment. No smoking is allowed on the premises.
3. Students and Instructors are to be respectful of others by turning their cell phones to vibrate, or off, during class time. If anyone (Student or Instructor) must take a call during class time, please step out of the classroom to do so.
4. A refund is given to students who cancel 10 days or more prior to the class start date. If a student cancels enrollment within 10 days of the first class no refund will be given.
5. If a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, registrants will be notified by email or phone within 24 – 48 hours of the first class. Registrants will be given the opportunity to transfer to another class or issued a refund. Refunds will include the total cost of the course fee, including materials and studio fees (if applicable).
6. GCCA periodically documents educational offerings and events for promotional purposes. Registration in a course or attendance at an event includes permission to photograph or videotape students and/or their artwork and to use the image in publicity materials unless students and/or attendees specifically request otherwise.
7. Students are responsible for their personal tools, supplies and possessions. GCCA is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen.
8. It is the responsibility of all students and parents to know their sensitivities to the materials that may be used in any of the classes and assume all risks associated with class activities including the risk of physical injury and the risk of property damage or loss.
9. Class registrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless GCCA, its agents, directors, employees or servants, whether paid or volunteer, against any and all claims which may arise while participating in GCCA activities.