Curate Your Experience
private Group CLASSes by appointment
Create a group art-making experience in the medium of your choosing. For a guaranteed minimum of 10 students we'll organize a private two-hour class with one of our instructors in a variety of medium options including photography, painting, printmaking, collage, fiber and more. No pressure and no experience necessary. Private group classes are $40 per person with all supplies included in the class price.
Curate Your Experience Options:
- Image Transfer with Joann Benzinger
- Needle or Wet Felting with Cecilia Ho
- Relief Printmaking with Sunny Mullarkey
- Make a Pinch Pot with a Ceramics Instructor
- Painting to Live Music with Dumah Morgan
- i Phone Photography with Joann Benzinger
Contact Art School Director, Liz Rundorff Smith at 864-735-3948 (ext. 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.