Greenville Center for Creative Arts, a community art center in Greenville, SC, invites established and emerging artists (ages 18+) to submit proposals for solo or group exhibitions for the 2019/2020 exhibition calendar. The GCCA Main Gallery provides approximately 4,000 square feet of exhibition space and features the work of local, regional, national, and international artists from all disciplines in 6 – 8 shows per year. All mediums will be considered for exhibition.
The Deadline for Exhibition Proposals for the 2019/2020 Calendar was January 12, 2018. Exhibition proposals submitted after the January 12 deadline will not be reviewed until January 2019.
Exhibition proposals will be reviewed and scored by the GCCA Exhibition Committee using the following criteria:
- Work reflects consistency of quality
- Work reflects clear objectives and a strong overall concept or theme
- Work represents GCCA’s mission to enrich the cultural fabric of the community through visual arts promotion, education, and inspiration
- Only original artwork created and executed by the applicant will be considered for exhibition
- Artist Statement or Exhibition Description
- Artist Bio
- CV or Resume
- 6 - 8 images of work
- $30 application fee submitted electronically with application form
Please note: GCCA will not accept exhibition proposals submitted via email or snail mail. To submit an exhibition proposal please complete the application form that follows.
Notification emails will be sent mid March. A contract and additional information will be provided if the proposal is accepted. Work will be insured by GCCA while on display. The artist is responsible for delivery of work to and from GCCA. Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the artist. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.